List of Petroleum Product
|PRODUCT||DISCOUNT||INCOTERMS||LOADING PORT||CONTRACT DURATION||INSTRUMENT|
|JET A1||CIF NWE PLATTS minus 12%||TTO||MAASVLAKTE, WILHELMSHAVEN||6 MONTHS||RDLC|
|JET TS-1||CIF NWE PLATTS minus 12%||TTO||ROTTERDAM||6 MONTHS||RDLC|
|TAPIS CRUDE||FOB SINGAPORE PLATTS minus 12%||TTO/CIF||SINGAPORE||12 MONTHS||RDLC|
|BASRA LIGHT CRUDE OIL||FOB FUJAIRAH PLATTS minus 12%||TTO/CIF||FUJAIRAH, CEYHAN||6 MONTHS||RDLC|
|BASRA HEAVY CRUDE OIL||FOB FUJAIRAH PLATTS minus 12%||TTO/CIF||FUJAIRAH, CEYHAN||6 MONTHS||RDLC|
|DIESEL (EN590 STANDARD)||FOB ROTTERDAM PLATTS minus 12%||TTO ROTTERDAM, MAASVLAKTE OR WILHELMSHAVEN||MAASVLAKTE, WILHELMSHAVEN||6 MONTHS||RDLC|
|MAZUT GOST 10585-99||CIF NWE PLATTS minus 12%||TTO VLADIVOSTOK, NAKHODKA, YELLOW SEA||VLADIVOSTOK, NAKHODKA||6 MONTHS||RDLC|
(THESE PROCEDURES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE – FOB (DIP PAY & TTO PROCEDURES, WITH CIF OPTION IF BUYER REDIRECTS THE CARGO)
PROSPECTIVE BUYERS INITIATE THE PURCHASE PROCEDURE BY SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS BELOW :
- A brief presentation about their company and executives, along with a history of trades (if the potential Buyer is a first-time trader, then we waive this requirement) and a letter of intent confirming the terms herein.
Our compliance & general counsel will review the Buyer’s profile.
Upon approval of the letter of intent, a proforma invoice including the allotment fee for the cargo will be issued.
The Buyer will need to pay the allotment fee in full upon receipt of the proforma invoice.
– For 100,000 BBLS to 500,000 BBLS the allotment fee is 27,500 USD.
– For 500,000 BBLS to 1,000,000 BBLS, the allotment fee is 50,000 USD.
Alternatively, a Documentary Letter of Credit for the full cargo amount can be placed by the Buyer.
Within 3 banking days upon receiving the allotment fee:
- Seller will hire lease a Suezmax, LR1 or LR2 tankers close to the loading port.
- Once the loading schedule is confirmed our trade desk will indicate the Tanker’s disponibility date for chemical analysis to the Buyer.
- At this stage, Q88, Charter party Agreement and pre-injection analysis report will be made available to the Buyer.
- The loaded tanker will be available within 4 to 7 working days After the notice and stationed 14 Nautical Miles outside of the loading port.
The Buyer will make the necessary arrangements with SGS, Intertek, or CIQ to conduct a chemical analysis on the due date.
In order to reduce our risk exposure, we reserve the right to sell the cargo to another buyer, IF NO INSTRUMENT HAS BEEN PLACED IN STEP 02, AND If the Buyer fails to conduct dip test on the due date.
1 Banking day upon confirmation of the tanker’s content by the inspection company nominated by the Buyer:
- Seller will issue the final product invoice.
- The Buyer settles the full invoice amount against title documents.
- The charter party agreement will be transferred from our trade desk to the Buyer’s desk.
If the Buyer desires to purchase additional product, both parties will sign a long-term contract, with specific delivery schedules.
both parties must activate a performance bond equivalent to 5% of the transaction face value.
**If buyer agree on term above, please inform as we will send full completed form to be fill by buyer.
We only work with DIRECT SELLERS or MANUFACTURERS (the party who can receive the full payment under their own company name) and DIRECT BUYERS (the party who can issue the full payment under their own company name)
We do not normally respond to requests from brokers, mandates or third party representatives.